Beginning in September Musical Theatre for adults and Hip Hop for adults. We are having a ten week session to launch these two new classes.
Story to Stage Drama Intensive
August 19th to Aug 23rd ages 7 & up 9:00 to 4:00
Aug 26th to Aug 30th
Fantastic Fun while learning! Students master performing arts skills , gain confidence, and develop their creativity! Each camp ends with a performance for families and friends. Limited enrolment to ensure individual attention. Our teachers are professionals! To register:
use the registration form online, or drop in to the studio, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tuition is $240 for full day camp -one week / $140 for half day camp- one week
$340 The Little Mermaid- two weeks/ sign up for multiple camps and receive 10% discount
Book a time slot to audition on Tuesday August 27 from 6:30 to 8:30 or Thursday August 29 7:30 to 9:00
email email@example.com to reserve
We have some openings in some of our new classes.
Musical Theatre for adults Wednesdays at 8:00 starts September 11
Tap for adults New session starting in September starts September 13
Adult Beginner Ballet Thursdays at 6:30 (teens welcome) ongoing
Hip Hop for adults Mondays at 6:00 starts September 9
Not sure which class? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't miss out as some classes are now filling up. See registration tab for classes and times. Email email@example.com for any questions you may have regarding placement or call 204-807-0177.
We have had such successful productions this past year and we are adding some good stuff for parents.
1) Parets will receive comps when they volunteer for the shows
2) The tuition is capped for families at 5 classes per week. In other words, 5 or more is the same as unlimited. So Mum can take a ballet class or join a production at no extra charge, once you reach the five class per week you can take as many classes as you like.
3) We will continue with the distinguished guest series that we started and continue to invite professionals who are currently working in performing arts to give workshops, come talk to students, all exclusive to current students. We have had exciting guests in the last few years ad will continue with more. Stay tuned!
Always wanted to study Pointe and want to know what it takes to be in this class. Here is the basic criteria for an adult student in Pointe class.
1) Must be attending classes regularly
2) Should attend a minimum of three ballet classes per week
3) Must be injury free and have strong feet and ankles with a good arch
4) Should be able to hold a 90 degree extension (across from the hip) easily
5) Have a strong back and excellent alignment
6) Willing to do pre-pointe exercises like releve and slow rises every day to prevent injury
7) Willing to not try things in their Pointe shoes outside of class ( in other words, not practicing at home, on what may be an unsafe surface)
8) Can demonstrate a strong Releve on half pointe
9) Must be able to maintain turn out
Stay tuned for more updates!
NOT ONLY DID WE PULL OFF FIVE DIFFERENT PRODUCTIONS, BUT WE SET THE BARRE EVEN HIGHER! THANKS EVERYONE FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT . WE COULD NOT HAVE MADE IT ALL HAPPEN WITHOUT YOU!
Our musical theatre class called Broadway Voice is by audition only and we are seeking a few more students who are interested in increasing their musical abilities and taking it all to the next level. To arrange an audition email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All About Theatre will prepare MidSummer Night's Dream for Fringe Festival in July of 2019. This class/rehearsal for actors is by audition or invitation only. Please prepare a short monologue of your choice. To arrange an audition email: email@example.com