Accepting new students now for fall of 2018 and summer camps!
Sorry our current year is full and we are accepting new students in adult programs only.
- Post-dated cheques will be required upon registration.
- Tuition is based on the school year and is the same each session regardless of holidays or actual number of classes in each month
- All tuition is non-refundable.
- Please inform us by calling or emailing if your child will be absent from class.
- A lobby waiting area is available for parents. Parents are to be quiet in the waiting area and there is no observation within the studio during regular classes.
Theatre Dance Centre Classes
Monday at 4:15 - mini hip hop
Monday at 5:00 - Hip Hop
Monday at 6:00 - Adult Ballet
Tuesday at 4:15 - Pre-Ballet for 4 and 5 years (*45 mins)
Tuesday 6:00 -Acting1 1/2 hours students will prepare a production of "The Newsies"
Tuesdays 7:30 - Lyrical Jazz
Wednesdays at 4:15 Ballet level 1
Wednesday at 5:00 Rising Stars Jazz, Acting and Voice
Wednesday at 6:00 - Ballet 3
Wednesday at 7:00 - Adult Ballet
Wednesday at 8:00 - Pointe Class (30 mins)
Wednesdays at 8:30 Choreography for Musical Theatre
Thursday at 4:15 - Ballet Level 2
Thursdays at 5:00- mini hip hop/ jazz
Thursday at 6:30 - Adult/Teen Choreography Class
Friday at 5:00 Tap level 1/2
Friday at 6:00 - Tap level 3/4
Friday at 7:00 - Tango Fit and Style
Friday at 8:00 - Tango all levels
Saturday at 9:00 - Ballet level 1/2 ages 7 and up
Saturday at 10:00 - Pre-Ballet ages 4 to 6
Saturday at 11:00 - Adult Beginner Ballet
Saturday at 12:00 - Hip Hop 10 and up
Saturday at 1:00 - Acting Company (by audition only)
Saturday at 2:00 - Musical Theatre Level 1/2
Saturday at 3:00 - Musical Theatre (Ensemble)
Saturday at 4:00 - Rehearsal for "Peter and The Star Catcher"
Saturday at 5:30 - Broadway Voice Competition Team
Sunday at 10:30 - Ballet Barre
Sunday at 11:30 - Teen/Adult Ballet
Sunday at 12:30 - Half hour Pointe class for Teens/Adults
Sunday at 1:00 - Choreography Class
Sunday at 2:30 - Hip Hop
** Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about classes
** Schedule is subject to change